*We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Got What it Takes?
Mergers and Acquisitions Careers: Monolith Global Partners provides hands-on, highly concentrated, high-tech mergers and acquisitions solution for the middle market. As a boutique advisory firm, we have staked our reputation on successfully providing efficient, cost effective M&A service and support that we tailor to each of our unique clients. With leading industry professionals, Monolith is well prepared to address nearly every situation you may encounter while going through the M&A process. We have developed an end-to-end custom-tailored M&A solution, that provides our clients time to concentrate on their business as we concentrate on the M&A process for them. This personal touch only allows us to have a few clients at a time, but lets us build long-lasting relationships. We help manage the M&A process and we drive results built around the whole worth of your company.
We are looking for individuals that can contribute to our culture of teamwork, collegiality and innovation.
Analyst Internship – Unpaid & Remote
The analyst internship is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree. The opportunity can last as long as you want, but has to be at least 10 weeks and is fully immersive in the day-to-day activities of our firm.
Associate Internship – Unpaid & Remote
The associate internship is for candidates currently working towards an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, MD or LLM. The opportunity can last as long as you want, but has to be at least 10 weeks long. You will have real responsibilities that give you a sense of what you would be doing, day-to-day, as a full-time Monolith Global Partners employee.
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers and acquisitions.
- Perform various valuation methods: comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
Develop recommendations for product offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the M&A process, management presentations and pitchbooks.
- Develop rapport relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Create presentations for client portfolios.
- Yearning for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.
Relevant skills, knowledge, and experience
- Bachelor’s degrees (Analyst position) from a target school, or equivalent
- MBA (Associate position) or equivalent education, training and work-related experience, finance or business background, particularly on the quantitative side.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision. Flexibility and organization skill a must.
- Client Management System knowledge a plus.
Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- research, quantitative and analytical skills, with a knowledge of local and world markets and events.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
9am - 5pm EST
NO REPRESENTATION: Monolith makes no representations, expressed or implied, that it will effect a transaction as a result of the services furnished. The duties of Monolith shall not include legal, tax or accounting services which Clients shall procure at its own expense. Monolith is not a licensed securities broker or dealer, and it is not the intention of the parties to consummate a sale of the issued and outstanding stock of any party or Clients. If, however, Clients subsequently determines to consummate a stock sale, rather than a sale of assets, then Monolith shall be deemed to be a “Finder” with respect to such sale, and Clients agrees to pay Monolith a fee with respect to the sale of the stock and consulting fee with respect to any other services rendered by Monolith. *Finders and Unregistered Broker-Dealers