- This site and the material on this site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Monolith, except that you are permitted to print or download on a single computer a copy of any of the materials on this site for personal non-commercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this site or its contents are transferred to you.
- The photographs, artwork, and information contained in this site are copyrighted and may not be distributed, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise used outside the scope of normal web browsing without the express written permission of Monolith.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Monolith is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that your decision to submit any material to Monolith does not place Monolith in a position of trust or any position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to the material you submit. You hereby waive any moral rights (or “Droit moral”) you may have in and to any materials that you submit to Monolith, even if such material is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- The information on this site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- You may be required to provide personally identifiable information to use and/or access certain portions of the site. You agree that any information that you provide to Monolith will be accurate and that you will make reasonable efforts to keep that information up to date. Please review Monolith’s
- The posting of any content or material to this site and the creation of a link from this site to any other site are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Monolith.
- The site may contain links to third-party sites. These third-party sites may be affiliated with Monolith or unaffiliated. For example, your submission of a resume may automatically direct you to and be conducted on a third-party site. Monolith is not responsible for, and you agree that Monolith will have no liability to you for, the availability, content or performance of any portion of the Internet including other sites to which the Monolith site may be linked or from which a Monolith site may be accessed. Monolith does not regularly review materials on sites linked to this site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked sites.